06:00-06:30am Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok.
07:30am Depart from Bangkok for thev pictureque province of Kanchanaburi
09:30am Arrive in Kanchanaburi and visit our first two destinations on this trip.
- Donrak War Cemetery, the final resting place of Allied Prisoners of War used as forced labourers on the Thailand-Burma Railway by the Japanese during their occupation of Thailand in WWII.
- The Death Railway Museum and research centre, a well set out and very informative museum that has become a favourite among foreign travellers travelling to Kanchanaburi.
10.45am Take a train ride along part of the "Death Railway" to Nam -Tok station which costs an additional 150 Baht each. Nam-Tok (Waterfall) station is the last existing train station of the Thailand-Burma railway in Thailand. On the way the train will pass along the infamous wooden trestle bridge (As seen in the movie Casualties of War), built by Allied POW's, that runs along the side of a cliff. This is one exciting train ride you will never forget!
12:45am Enjoy a delicious lunch at a Thai Restaurant.
02:00pm Depart Kanchanaburi and head back to Bangkok.
05:30pm Arrival in Bangkok.
* Private Tours you can decide how much time you want at each venue
* Distance appx 350 Kilometer round trip. From Bangkok.Travel time appx 3 hours one way
* No penalty for cancellation but please notify us ASAP.
* If you need any additional information please Contact Us.
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Face Book : https://www.facebook.com/thailandtourscenter
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +6681-308-2300