If you want to spend quality time getting close to elephants and wild tigers on one trip then this 3 days
package is ideal. We pick you up at your hotel and take you to the beautiful province of Kanchanaburi home
of the Bridge over the River Kwai to spend three of the most wonderful days in Thailand. Here you will spend
time mahout training where you can work with and bath with elephants as well as go elephant trekking. You
will also visit the Tiger Safari Park. It is a nature theme park, a tourism attraction, and is the most important
animal breeding centre in Kanchanaburi. You can see a wide variety of animals for example, camels, tigers,
lions, bears, elephants, deers, zebras, llamas, ostrichs, flamingos, giraffes etc., not to mention visit Erawan
and Sai Yok waterfalls and some interesting WWII museums such as the Hellfire Pass Museum. This package
includes a stay at great hotels with Breakfast and Dinner and is ideal for group or honeymooners.
Face Book Thailand Tours Center click on here.
||4 to 5 Persons
||6 to 7 Persons
||8 to 15 Persons
|9,450 Baht each
||7,900 Baht each
||5,900 Baht each
||4,900 Baht each
||4,500 Baht each
|Appx $315 USD each
||$264 USD each
||$197 USD each
||$164 USD each
||$150 USD each
On this tour you will :
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. (Option)
- Visit the Bridge over the River Kwai, Hellfire Pass and other historic places.
- Take Train Ride along the Thai-Burma Death Railway along a trestle viaduct. (Option)
- Visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
- Visit Weary Dunlop Museum. (Option)
- Visit and Bath in Sai Yok Waterfall.
- Visit Erawan 7 tier waterfall. (Option)
- Go Elephant Trekking at the Elephant Training Camp. (Option)
- Cubs Feeding with Big Cats at the Tiger Safari Park. (Option)
PRICE For all Private Tours Includes :
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- All Tours are private tours with our guide who we collect in Kanchanaburi.
- English speaking guide.
- Transfer from / to Hotel.
- 2 Nights at the Saiyok View Raft Hotel with Breakfast and Dinner.
Does not Include :
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides or Drivers.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
If you need any additional information please Contact Us. +66-81-308-2300
This tour needs to be pre paid, as we have to pre pay the Sanctuary to secure your place.
A cell number if you have one with you when you get to Bangkok.
Warning Tips..It can be hot our there! Thailand is very hot. Please bring plenty of bottled water, sun screen
etc. Don’t forget to bring a cap, towel, sun glasses, energy drinks, painkillers etc. Take special care of camera
equipment make sure battery is full charged. It’s easy to trip and drop a camera. Always keep back up SD
cards and back up your photos.
Tipping : If you tip the guide remember the driver he is the one that gets you there and back to your hotel
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Face Book : https://www.facebook.com/thailandtourscenter
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +6681-308-2300